Setting up a share group is simple. Read more about why qwikLABS share groups are a great idea for your organization. Once you create your group, you can allocate credits to share among group members.
- Any user can create a Share Group. Start by creating your qwikLABS account.
- Click the number in the blue qwikLABS credits link at the top right of your qwikLABS banner. This is the number of credits you currently have.
- Scroll down until you see My Share Groups. Click + to add a group.
- Once you've created your first group, open it by clicking on the Group Name.
- Add email addresses in the Email Filters box for anyone you want to be in your share group. Separate emails with a carriage return. You can copy/paste your list, or simply type @yourdomain to open up your group to anyone with a company email address.
- Click on the number of credits you would like to share, then click Submit.
- We'll automatically send an email to everyone you've added (you can customize this email if you want). They can then use their qwikLABS account to log in and use the shared credits to take labs.
You can create as many groups and add as many users to your groups as you like.