Setting up a share group is simple. Read more about why Qwiklabs share groups are a great idea for your organization. Once you create your group, you can allocate credits to share among group members.
- Any user can create a Share Group. Start by creating your Qwiklabs account (if you have not done so already).
- Click the number in the blue Qwiklabs credits link at the top right of your screen. This is the number of credits you currently have.
- Scroll down and click Share Your Credits with Friends.
- Then click Create a share group. You will be prompted to name your group and give it a description.
- Click Update.
- You can create as many groups as you like. Once you've created your group (or groups), open it by clicking on the Group Name.
- Add credits to the share group by typing the number of credits you want to share. Then click Share credits.
- Add users to the share group by entering email addresses. You can enter as many email addresses as you like, one per line. You can add people who are not yet Qwiklabs users. Optionally, you will be able to send a notification prompting share group members to create a Qwiklabs account to access credits.
- Optionally enter a note to send to new share group members. This will be added to the automatic system notification.
- Important: Click Add email filters. If you do not click this button, your changes will not be saved.
We'll automatically send an email to everyone you've added (you can customize this email if you want). They can then use their own Qwiklabs account to log in and use the shared credits to take labs.
You can create as many groups and add and remove as many users to your groups as you like, as often as you like.