How do I get to the Administrator dashboard?
The qwikLABS® administrator has a dashboard that can be reached by clicking on the Admin link next to their name and gravatar picture. In this dashboard there are several buttons each of which go to a specific page that allows the administrator to view, control and manage the qwikLABS® instance.
What user privileges does a qwikLABS®
Administrators are qwikLABS® super users. They can monitor the health of the system, see system reports and assign and revoke creator and trainer privileges. For more information see site settings, resque, lab health, manage users, reports and lab lounge dashboard.
To be designated as a qwikLABS® Administrator please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What capability does the qwikLABS® Administrator have to manage users?
Administrators can manage all the users in the system and can view their current role, delete them from the system or edit their privileges. As part of editing user privileges an administrator can do the following:
· Change the email associated with a member account
· Change the member role to be a creator, trainer, student or co-ordinator
· Change the member password
· Assign a member as the site administrator
What reports are available with qwikLABS®?
Administrators have access to several different standard reports that they can view or download in a CSV format. The following standard reports are currently available:
· Enrolled students with classes and labs taken
· Trainers and creators and their classes
· Creators and their labs
· Lab data and the students who have taken each lab
· Classroom data with enrolled students and assigned labs (available for specific date ranges)
· LabInstance data for labs taken and labs on-going (available for specific date ranges)
· Reviews for each lab (available for specific date ranges)