If you are a share group owner, you can report on your group's credit usage. Here is the information you will see in your report:
- List of all labs taken using credits in your share group
- Cost of the lab (in credits)
- Used date
- Lab name
- Lab duration
Here's how to get your share group report:
- Log into Qwiklabs.com.
- Click the number in the blue Qwiklabs credits link at the top right of your screen. This is the number of credits you currently have.
- Scroll down and click Share Your Credits with Friends.
- You will see a list of your share groups.
- Find the group you want to report on and click download.
- The report will be saved to your computer as a CSV.
- You should then be able to open it with the program of your choice and save it as whichever file type you prefer.